“Metformin, effective or abortive to Type 2 Diabetes?”
There are thousands of failed cases seen in the administration of Metformin as a treatment for Type 2 diabetes. It is mainly due to the minor or no decline in blood sugar reported by some consumers with Metmorfin as a treatment regimen. According to the latest news by Food and Drug Administration (FDA), a few lots of Metmorfin are recalled by FDAas it contains active ingredients that exceed the uptake limit. Thus, FDA publishes a recall Metmorfin list since not all companies are certified for this specific drug. Consumers should be more aware of similar products especially those who purchased in pharmacy without consultant or prescription from doctors.
How does Metmorfin works? It increases the utilization of glucose uptake to enhance the sensitivity of insulin to regulate blood glucose levels. Furthermore, it also reduces the absorption of glucose in gastrointestinal tract to avoid excess storage of glycogen in liver.
Nevertheless, majority of consumers give up on this treatment regimen because self-discipline is needed to obtain obvious results. To achieve a markable drop in blood sugar level, patients should cultivate a healthy diet plan and exercise routine. For example, reduce uptake of carbohydrates as well as exercise regularly to increase body sensitivity towards insulin. Unfortunately, people might fail to control the intake of carbohydrates as rice or noodles are the main sources to supply energy for working.
Alternative methods other than Metformin are always available for diabetes patients to improve their health condition.
1. Insulin Injection - Excess insulin is injected into body tissue to regulate blood glucose level.
2. Sulfonylureas – Increase secretion of insulin from pancreases. However, it leads to side effects such as concentrated urine and loss in weight.
3. Natural supplement – Patented Momordica Charantia Polypeptide (bitter melon) opens up the channel for entering glucose into the cell to utilize the excess glucose in bloodstreams. Product example: Joymix Insourin
Does Joymix Insourin work better than Metmorfin?
Joymix Insourin contains organic ingredients which are following:
Patented Momordica Charantia Polypeptide, work similar to insulin
Citrus juice powder,
Erythritol - zero calorie sugar
Green Coffee Extract - helps to reduce uptake of carbohydrates to inhibit the conversion of carbohydrate to glucose.
Patented Momordica Charantia Polypeptide from Korea reacts by stimulating activation of insulin receptor allowing more glucose channel bind to our cell membrane. When insulin receptor was activated, signal transduction occurs to move glucose transporters(GLUT4) to assist in entering of glucose into intracellular fluid for blood sugar balance. Thus, we can conclude that the higher expression of glucose transporter, the higher the rate of regulation of blood sugar.
Benefits of Joymix Insourin
- Help to reduce Blood sugar by just drinking Joymix Insourin
- Nice drink. Taste like lemon juice
- Help to lower Glycated Hemoglobin(HbA1C-average blood glucose level)
- Help to reduce body fat
- Help to lower cholesterol and Triglyceride
- Prevention of chronic liver diseases
EASY TO CONSUME
1) Pour 1 sachet JOYMIX INSOURIN into half cup of room temperature water
2) Stir Well and drink. Drink after food.
By Azlinda Alin
By Hasrul Hassan
By Nurul Yunitikas
Free shipping to
Malaysia and Singapore
Guarantee: They guarantee the products that you bought will be delivered or else will refund to you.
Purchase at https://www.joypremix.com/products/insourin .
click below picture