Privacy Statement (English)
As part of joypremix.com compliance to The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) and commitment towards protecting of our member's personal information, Lelong.my has put in place a personal data protection and compliance principles which Lelong.my stands guided by in the provision of our products and services to our members/customers.
Please read our Privacy Statement to understand how we use the personal data which we may collect from you. By providing your Personal Information to us, you are consenting to this Privacy Statement, and the collection, the use, the access, the transfer, the storage, and the processing of your personal information as describe in this Privacy Statement.
1. What does this Privacy Statement About
This Privacy Statement is about:
- What kind of your personal information we collect
- How your personal information is collected
- How we use your personal information
- When we disclose your personal information
- When we transfer your personal information
- Your right to access and correct your personal data
2. What is Personal Data
Personal data is any information which relates directly or indirectly to you. This includes any information which can be used to identify or contact you.
3. What are the kind of Personal Information We Collect
In order for us to provide you with our Products and Services, and to operate in an efficient and effective manner, we need to collect relevant personal information from you. The personal information collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:-
- contact information such as your full name, , delivery address, telephone no (handphone or office or house)
- credit card information and bank account no for payment purpose
4. When and How we collect your personal data?
We may collect your personal data from your when you:-
- you purchase our products
- participate our campaign
- share your interest information in social media
5. How We Use Your Personal Information
We may collect and use personal information from you for one or more of the following purposes:-
- to share your interest products to your friends in social media
- to purchase our products
- to deliver products
- to process any communications you send us (for example, answering any queries and dealing with any complaints and feedback)
- to notify you about benefits and changes to the features of our Products and/or Services
- to determine how can we improve services to you
- to conduct marketing activities (for example, market research)
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
As a part of providing you with our Products and/or Services and the management and/or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- law enforcement agencies
- government agencies
- other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent
- customer inquiry and other customer related services (including telemarketing);
- data processing services
subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to Interbase Resources.
7. If Your Personal Information Provided Is Incomplete
Where indicated (for example in registration/application forms), it is obligatory you provide your personal information to us to enable us to process your application for our Products and/or Services.
Should you decline to provide such obligatory personal information, we may not be able to process your application/request or provide you with our products or services.
8. Access to Your Personal Data
We can assist you to access and correct your personal information held by us.
If you wish to have access to your personal information in our possession, or where you are of the opinion that such personal information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or where relevant, not up-to-date, you may make a request to us by email our Feedback department. You should quote your UserID, full name, email address, mailing/billing address and handphone/ fixed phone number and provide brief details of the information you want a copy of in any such request. We shall charge a processing fee for searching for and providing you with access to your personal information to cover administration costs.
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request to access or correct your personal information within 21 days of receiving your request and the relevant processing fee.
Please note that we may have to withhold access to your personal information in certain situations, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity or where information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated requests for the same information. Nevertheless, we will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.
9. Your Obligations as A Member
You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information to us about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes incorrect or out of date by contacting Lelong.my via the contact details provided below. This obligation is a condition to the provision of our Products and/or Services to you and/or any other person authorised or permitted by you or your organisation/company to use the Products and/or Services.
In the event you may need to provide us with personal information relating to third parties (for example about your business partner, spouse or children or where you are the designated person in charge (from an organisation or company) for dealing with us, if you are acquiring and are responsible for a service and/or product that they will use), you confirm that you have (i) obtained their consent or otherwise entitled to provide their personal information to us and for us to use accordingly, and (ii) informed them to read this Privacy Statement at our website at www.lelong.my/privacy-statement/
10. Updates To Our Privacy Statement
We may be required to revise and/or modify this Privacy Statement from time to time and the updated version shall apply and supersede any and all previous versions, including but not limited to, booklets, leaflets or hard copy versions. By continuing to use Lelong.my's Products and Services after the communication of such revision and/or modification, you are accepting and consenting to such revision and/or modification.
Please check our website and/or our Announcement site for information on our most up-to-date practices.
11. Our Contact Details
Should you have any queries or concerns in relation to this Privacy Statement, kindly contact us at email@example.com