JOYMIX YOGHURT YUJA 20 sachet
Excellent immunity booster for all ages range
Joymix Yoghurt Yuja boost body immunity by 3 main ingredients which are Sacchoromyces boulardii (yeast), Yeast Beta Glucan and Colostrum( first form of cow milk). These three ingredients creates three defense system in human body. It is a divine combination of yoghurt and yuja taste sweet with mild sour to create this wonderful supplement!
1st Defense System
S. boulardii is beneficial in diarrhea prevention and treatment. It is a type of yeast found in lychee and mangosteen. Studies proved that S. boulardii is the only yeast species found as an effective probiotic in anti-diarrhea clinical trials. But how it works? The main mechanism of action is inhibition of growth of pathogenic bacteria in intestine as well as stimulation of antibody production against toxin released by intestinal microbes. Eventually, it provides regulation and protection towards intestinal lining from pathogens that can damage our intestines.
2nd Defense System
Yeast Beta Glucan (YBG) plays a crucial role in immunity enhancing, anti-infection and wound healing. Gastrointestinal tract is the major immune organ due to high amount of immune cells located here. YBG helps to boost the efficiency of cells that responsible in engulf and destroy pathogens to react quickly towards infection, supporting our immune system. In other words, it alerts the immune cell in intestinal lymphatic system to attack the foreign cell.
Moreover, presence of YBG increase the synthesis of collagen in skin layer which vital in wound healing.
3rd Defense System
Colostrum-derived imunnoglobulins (IGg) is a type of antibody that mammals provide for newborns to creates a life-long immunity. A higher number of IGg antibodies in blood circulation can definitely lower the risk of infection, allergic together with autoimmune diseases. IGg neutralizes infection of human cells in addition to prevent respiratory and guts inflammation. Furthermore, it boosts rate of phagocytosis, a process of killing bacteria through engulfing or ingesting foreign particles detected by living cells. IGg in colostrum also provides growth factors in high concentration but low volume for kids.
- Anti-diarrhea – Yeast probiotic can destroys intestinal protozoa and bacteria in gastrointestinal tract. Diarrhea easy happen when you travel to other places. Take 1-2 sachet before you travel.
- Support immune system associated with colds(rhinitis) and asthma – IGg in cow milk and breast milk facilitate the production of T-cells that were needed for protective effect in asthma development. In fact, among patients who took colostrum supplements, the duration of recovery from common colds is three times shorter than people without consuming colostrum supplements.
- H. pylori symptoms – Colostrum-derived IGg has been reported to be effective in treatment of H. pylori symptoms. Blocking of binding of H. pylori towards human surface epithelium receptor shows valuable results regarding the elimination of this infection.
- Irritable bowel symptoms & Improve Bowel Movement– S. boulardii performs beneficial effects in treatment of gastrointestinal diseases such as IBS have been confirmed by clinical researches. It activates local mucosal mechanism in intestines to reduce diarrhea significantly. Joymix Yoghurt Yuja can help to improve your bowel movement to type 3 &4. Pls refer to Bristol Stool Chart.
- Wound Healing – Application of beta-1,3-glucan can give healing effects on impaired healing disease for instance diabetes mellitus and acne. It acts as a wound healing agent to improve wounds repair by regeneration of epithelial cells, deposition of collagen and produce granulation tissue.
- Help Anti-allergic/ Ezcema – Sensitization towards specific allergen can be reduced because IGg has potential to bind not only medically important viruses and bacteria, but also to various allergens. Mechanistically, IGg antibodies will bind to allergens before it reaches target receptor to initiate allergic responses. Consequently, inhibition of allergic reaction increases when more IGg-allergens complexes are formed.
- Help Kids to Grow Bigger – Colostrum contain lactoferrin which help kids grow. Lactoferrin involved in formation of blood tissue along with destruction of bacteria cell wall.
- Shelf life stable – Unlike bacteria, yeast is relatively stable in room temperature and NO refrigerated storage is needed. Perfect for carry to prevent or treat diarrhea and constipation during travel. Estimate Live probiotic per sachet is 2 billion. However the quantities of live probiotic will not be reduce if we courier the parcel to you as the S.Boulardii can withstand heat 40 celcius
Adult – 2 sachets/day
Child – 1 sachets/day
Suggest consume morning.
Steps to consume Joymix Yoghurt Yuja
a. Cut or tear a sachet of JoyMix Yoghurt Yuja.
b. Slowly suck or sip JoyMix Yoghurt Yuja directly from the sachet or pour it into the mouth, allowing it to melt.
c. Relish the taste of yoghurt yuja as it cools and tingles your taste buds. Fyi Yuja is a kind of lemon that available in Korea.
d. Swallow with a sip of water afterward.
If you have diabetic wound, you may consume JOYMIX INSOURIN to reduce blood sugar. click the picture below
1. Czerucka, D., Piche, T., & Rampal, P. (2007). Review article: yeast as probiotics -- Saccharomyces boulardii. Alimentary pharmacology & therapeutics, 26(6), 767–778. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2036.2007.03442.x
2. Fuller, R., Moore, M. V., Lewith, G., Stuart, B. L., Ormiston, R. V., Fisk, H. L., Noakes, P. S., & Calder, P. C. (2017). Yeast-derived β-1,3/1,6 glucan, upper respiratory tract infection and innate immunity in older adults. Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif.), 39-40, 30–35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nut.2017.03.003
3. Karaaslan, O., Kankaya, Y., Sungur, N., Kocer, U., Sedat Cuzdan, S., Sahin, B., & Uysal, A. (2012). Case series of topical and orally administered β-glucan for the treatment of diabetic wounds: clinical study. Journal of cutaneous medicine and surgery, 16(3), 180–186. https://doi.org/10.1177/120347541201600308
4. Talbott, S. M., Talbott, J. A., Talbott, T. L., & Dingler, E. (2013). β-Glucan supplementation, allergy symptoms, and quality of life in self-described ragweed allergy sufferers. Food science & nutrition, 1(1), 90–101. https://doi.org/10.1002/fsn3.11
5. Ulfman LH, Leusen JHW, Savelkoul HFJ, Warner JO, van Neerven RJJ. Effects of Bovine Immunoglobulins on Immune Function, Allergy, and Infection. Front Nutr. 2018 Jun 22;5:52. doi: 10.3389/fnut.2018.00052. PMID: 29988421; PMCID: PMC6024018
6. Vetvicka, V., Richter, J., Svozil, V., Rajnohová Dobiášová, L., & Král, V. (2013). Placebo-driven clinical trials of yeast-derived β-(1-3) glucan in children with chronic respiratory problems. Annals of translational medicine, 1(3), 26. https://doi.org/10.3978/j.issn.2305-5839.2013.07.01